Battlefeild BC 2 Battlefeild BC 2

Meh

It was alright, the only thing that annoys me was, of course, it's length. But it was obvious that you traced the animation. Stilll though, it was a pretty good outcome. But maybe have some original concept to it rather than just full on tracing. Maybe actually draw the character sniping and how he snipes rather than only his view. Add some of your own artwork design into it.

Keep trying though. :)

theo-the-slayo responds:

the sniper was the only thing i trace, i tried to do it free hand but it looked wrong everytime, so i cheated : )
and i was going to show different angels ov the sniper and who he shoots but i didnt get round to it due to flash crashing all the time,
cheers for the respectible 6.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Bonus Video

That bonus video was funny. Im surprised I got that far myself.
Also, amazing movie!

Pickle Eating Man Pickle Eating Man

Inspirational!

Thank you for bringing this int othe world! :D

ThoseSwellNachos responds:

I'LL BRING YOU INTO THE WORLD >:C

Pico Gets In Shape Pico Gets In Shape

Brilliant!

This was hilarious. Bravo on such an awesome flash. The ending was LOL!

Goin' on a Trip Goin' on a Trip

AMAZING!

I cried when I first saw this. Beautiful, brings a tear to my eye.

ThoseSwellNachos responds:

I'm sorry you're infertile.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Haha!

I love these Prostitue Mickey animations! Keep them coming because they are hilarious!

Great job mate!

Such is Life... Such is Life...

I Laughed a lot!

The length of this was perfect, I thought it would be short but it wasn;t and i loved it. Your animation is amazing aswell and I laughed so much! Good job!

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Sweet!

That extra effort you put in really paid off. This was great. it was very addicting to watch and so much fun. I was sad when it ended because I wanted more. This inspired me to make my own animation involving people and cartoons. Also I pretty much like everything you do!

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

LOL!

Omg that was so funny, everything was brilliant. BE PROUD OF THIS! Even if it is old. Because it is brilliant. You have come a LONG LONG way in your animation skills. Bravo!

Ocarina of Stupidity IV Ocarina of Stupidity IV

Nice job!

I could tel lyou put a lot of effort in this which is why I'm giving you a high score. As well even if the animation wasnt that great, the story was cool and the comedy was pretty good. I had quite a few chuckles. You just need to work on your drawings and animations. But good job!

DarkLink777 responds:

Yes, I need to improve my art... believe me, I'm constantly working at it.

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! =]