Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

OMG so fun!

I had so much fun with this game, the face on the shaped are an amazing touch. IT is such a friendly game and the music suited it perfectly! Every bit f this game was brilliant!

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Wow,

this game was incredibly boring! I just could'nt be bothered to play. Nice try though.

QuadPong QuadPong

I know how you feel.

I know that it's very annoying when some people say one thing when other people think the complete opposite and you cant win. You just have to find a blance between them.
But in my opinion this game was great! I played it a lot and was very fun. It was a little too easy but it was great! Good job!

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, I have taken the feedback to heart now and think I have found this balance :).

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Woot!

This was great, I knew when I saw the title that it would be a game inspired by Call of Duty. This was a very nice all round game, great graphics, great gameplay and great sounds. If this was multiplayer (online) then that would be the best. Overall you should be very proud of this, it is a very nice game!

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Greatest Music Game Of All Time!

This is amazing! The fact that people add their own songs and add the notes is great! Thats kinda the whole point of the game. The cool idea of 3 different ways to play is great too! Everything about this game is brilliant. Well done!

Insantatarium Insantatarium

Nice Idea...

But it was too short and to be honest i didn't have a clue what was going on. None of it really made any sense and ididn;t know how I solved the puzzled. But the graphics were very good. Try to add more of a plot and make it easier for people to understand what;s going on. Overall it was an alright game.

OzMafioso responds:

I guess the problem with explaining what is going on is that it would give away what is happening :( I'm glad you enjoyed the graphics however!

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Meh.

It was a nice game for about 10 minutes. There needs to be more songs and it lags in the harder levels. But in the end it got boring. ALso on a lot of reas it dooesn't seem like your playing the song on geek mode.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Amazing Game!

This is fantastic. The physics is amazing. Just a small thing you could add. Changing the size of objects like rectangles after you;ve drawn them.

Projectile Vomiting Projectile Vomiting

???

That was soo. MESSED UP!!
But incredibly funny.

ThoseSwellNachos responds:

3?!?!?!!? :OOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Garden Inventor Garden Inventor

Amazing

This is a fantastic game. The graphics are great, the gameplay is great. Everything was great.
I have really gotten the hang of it now and im doing quite well.

10/10