[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

Woah...

This song was epic... Nothing more to say. Well freaking done!

LK412 responds:

Thanks!

Brixton Funk Brixton Funk

6/10

Nice beat. But It is just soooooo repetitive, it gets so boring.

NovusPro responds:

Its a loop, it doesn't have to be exciting.

Mystic Alcove Mystic Alcove

Perfect!

A big 5 for you! This was so nice to listen to!

BallinFatty responds:

thanks!!

i found it rather peaceful too. yet so mysterious

thanks again for the review, the 10, and your time in listening!!

Happy Monster Happy Monster

Woah!

That was amazing, I have been listening to this over and over again not realising it because it was so good. I've only just realised ive been listening to the same song. Great job!

[NOVUS] Sooth [NOVUS] Sooth

Meh.

Nice song i guess, just a bit too repetitive and somehow there was just something missing.

NovusPro responds:

its background music. not a song.

[NOVUS] Funk It [NOVUS] Funk It

FUNK IT DOWN!

Tis a great song. Well done, it was so funky. Duh, But make it longer! Keep up the work.

lol, fuck you.

[NOVUS] Rainbow [NOVUS] Rainbow

All The Colours Of The Rainbow!

This was a nice piece of music. It made me feel good. It's just it was a bit jam packed at 00:42 with the guitar added and it could of been longer. But I dont understand why the score was so low? 2.32 it was. But I just voted 5 and that made it go all the way up to 3.46. With just one vote. Spiffing!

thanks.

[NOVUS] Rage [NOVUS] Rage

Tad odd.

Its seemed very packed and the voices were quite off-putting, and the weird flute instrument didn't really go. But the drums and the guitars seemed to fit, it's just it was a bit overloaded.

NovusPro responds:

Meh. It's hard to create a weird Tom Morello-style guitar and Zack de la Rocha-style white vocals with limited sound clips.

(//.o) Lost in The Tunnels (//.o) Lost in The Tunnels

Fantastic

This sent chills up my spine. I want to make a scary flash JUST so I can have this song in it! You did very well. The extra spooky sounds made it perfect. Especially the fact you made it fade from one speaker to the other.
Bravo!

BlizzardTears responds:

Ambience usually does fade through speakers so it actually give a 3D feel. :) Thanks for the review.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Amazing!

Love every instrument and its great!
So jolly too!