Battlefeild BC 2 Battlefeild BC 2

Meh

It was alright, the only thing that annoys me was, of course, it's length. But it was obvious that you traced the animation. Stilll though, it was a pretty good outcome. But maybe have some original concept to it rather than just full on tracing. Maybe actually draw the character sniping and how he snipes rather than only his view. Add some of your own artwork design into it.

Keep trying though. :)

theo-the-slayo responds:

the sniper was the only thing i trace, i tried to do it free hand but it looked wrong everytime, so i cheated : )
and i was going to show different angels ov the sniper and who he shoots but i didnt get round to it due to flash crashing all the time,
cheers for the respectible 6.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Bonus Video

That bonus video was funny. Im surprised I got that far myself.
Also, amazing movie!

Pickle Eating Man Pickle Eating Man

Inspirational!

Thank you for bringing this int othe world! :D

ThoseSwellNachos responds:

I'LL BRING YOU INTO THE WORLD >:C

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

OMG so fun!

I had so much fun with this game, the face on the shaped are an amazing touch. IT is such a friendly game and the music suited it perfectly! Every bit f this game was brilliant!

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Wow,

this game was incredibly boring! I just could'nt be bothered to play. Nice try though.

QuadPong QuadPong

I know how you feel.

I know that it's very annoying when some people say one thing when other people think the complete opposite and you cant win. You just have to find a blance between them.
But in my opinion this game was great! I played it a lot and was very fun. It was a little too easy but it was great! Good job!

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, I have taken the feedback to heart now and think I have found this balance :).

[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

Woah...

This song was epic... Nothing more to say. Well freaking done!

LK412 responds:

Thanks!

Brixton Funk Brixton Funk

6/10

Nice beat. But It is just soooooo repetitive, it gets so boring.

NovusPro responds:

Its a loop, it doesn't have to be exciting.

Mystic Alcove Mystic Alcove

Perfect!

A big 5 for you! This was so nice to listen to!

BallinFatty responds:

thanks!!

i found it rather peaceful too. yet so mysterious

thanks again for the review, the 10, and your time in listening!!